On 16th of September, in "Vassil Aprilov" primary school in Varna, "Bulgaria: Treasure of Words” Exhibition was opened. The exhibition is developed by scientists from the Institute for Literature at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and was realized with the assistance of the Bulgarian Memory Foundation.
On September 12, 2013 in the Exhibition Hall of the Lithuanian "Vrublevski” Academy Library in Vilnius, Lithuania opened the Xth century Old Bulgarian Codex Suprasliensis in the Byzantine-Slavic relations context Exibition (http://www. mab.lt/lt/naujienos/1038).
On July 4, in the National Library "St. St. Cyril and Methodius” foyer took place the literary evening, dedicated to the 120 -th anniversary of the poetess Elisaveta Bagryana’s birth. The event was organized by the Institute for Literature and provoked great interest, it was attended by scientists and Bulgarian literature lecturers from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski",
"How 21st Century Reads Assen Bosev"
On June 4th , at the National Library "St. St. Cyril and Methodius " the National conference "How 21st Century reads Assen Bosev" was held. The event was organized by "Modern and Contemporary Bulgarian Literature" Department at the Institute for Literature – BAS and was opened by Prof.Boryana Hristova, Director of the National Library and Assos.Prof. Elka Traykova, Director of the Institute for Literature.
On May 29th , at the exhibition space of Sofia Event Center (Paradise Center – 100 "Cherni Vrah" Blvd, 3rd floor) opened the Spirit of Letters and Signs Exhibition. Organizers of the event are The City Media Group, in partnership with the Bulgarian Memory Foundation, Institute for Literature - BAS and the National Academy of Arts.
More Articles ...
- The "Treasure of Words" Exhibition at Kiev National University "Taras Shevchenko"
- Opening of the Center for Bulgarian Language, Literature and Culture at the Institute of Philology at Kiev National University "Taras Shevchenko"
- Participation of scientists from the Institute for Literature at the Third International Congress of Bulgarian Studies, 23 - 26 May 2013.
- Round Table "Bulgaria and Russia (XVIII – XXIc.) - Stereotypes and Deconstructions"
- Presentation of the Jubilee Collection in honor of Prof. Milena Caneva "With a Renaissance Spirit and a Modern Approach"
- Presentation of the collection in honor of Professor Svetozar Igov, "Spaces of Words"
- Sanctuary of Words Еxhibition